24 July 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

This weeks wishlist wednesday is brought to you by the lovely and stylish Michelle, sewing enthusiast and blogger over at Eclectic Threads. Read on for her top 5 Objets De Désir jewellery picks! 

"Jewellery is one of my favourite things to buy when I go shopping- a great statement piece can elevate an ordinary jeans and tee outfit into a polished look, and can add the finishing touch to an evening dress. That's why I've chosen to pick my top five jewellery pieces from Objet De Désir's wonderful collection- which believe me was no easy task. "

Buy HERE
"I adore the vintage look of this sweet love letter necklace by Pumpkinseed Jewellery- and the fact that you can engrave it with your own secret message makes it even cuter. I'd be delighted to receive this as a gift (not that I'm hinting or anything...)"

Buy HERE
"Stackable bracelets are a holiday must-have (after all when else do we Brits have a chance to ditch the cardigan and show them off?) and this beauty by Leyla Cemal Jewellery definitely fits the bill. It's gold tone gives it a luxe feel and its clean lines and delicate curves strike the perfect balance between femininity and elegance. "
Buy HERE
"I love how joyously colourful this Benu necklace is and its relaxed ethnic vibe makes it perfect for wearing to the beach or a festival. the necklace is crafted using multi coloured leather petals, which have been individually cut by hand- impressive workmanship that really shows in the quality look and feel of the piece. "
Buy HERE
"Animal prints are an undisputed style staple, but can sometimes be seen as a bit brash, not so with these beauties by Rachel Loves Bob. Donning these subtle yet stylish earrings is the perfect way to show off your wild side at the office without scaring your boss. "

Buy HERE
"I'm a great advocator of letting your accessories do the talking- and this badge by alice shields certainly does that. inspired by our enduring love for this favourite British snack this 'I like you more than cheese on toast' badge is a charming way to let your nearest and dearest know how much you care- after all, it's pretty hard to top cheese on toast. "

Some absolutely gorgeous pieces picked by Michelle, I'm definitely loving the love letter necklace too (hint hint to my other half...)! What do you think of the jewellery Michelle has chosen? Tell us in the comments or even give us a tweet or Facebook us! 

Objets De Désir xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment