4 December 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

This week  wonderful blogger Lily of Lily Doughball tells us what is on her Objets De Désir wish list! 

"Firstly, I was very excited to pick a wishlist as I have been past  the shop many times before and have always stopped to stare at the beautiful things in the window!"

Rachel Loves Bob. £15


"I love this little necklace - it's understated and quirky design would add the perfect touch to an evening dress, or even jazz up a jeans-and-tshirt day."

Harriet Popham £25


"This piece is absolutely gorgeous. I love nautical themed items and this is no exception. I love the movement in the texture and pattern of the sea, and the way the threads are left loose, adding a bit of character."

Duck Ceramics £14


"These are just hilarious, and the cutest thing I have seen. They would make a great little Christmas gift, and would also work well as tiles to add a quirky touch to a kitchen."

Leyla Cemal £25


"I've been looking for an individual yet simple style ring for ages, and this ticks all the boxes. There is something slightly macabre about the claw design, which I absolutely love."

Gunna Ydri £21

"I have an orange theme in my living room and I can just see this delightful little cushion perched atop my sofa! I'm also a huge fan of foxes, and love the Scandinavian style."

What great choices! Is there anything Lily has chosen that is sneaking it's way onto your Christmas wish list? Don't forget to come and visit us at the pop up store in Cabot Circus, Bristol, we'd love to see you!

Also head over to Fritha's blog (tigerlillyquinn.com) and enter her giveaway, you could win a £30 Objets De Désir gift card!

Objets De Désir xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment